Our 4-star campsite in Canet-en-Roussillon offers many activities and entertainment for children and teenagers of all ages. Perfect to allow parents to rest in peace and quiet! Discover our facilities to make the most of your family camping holidays in the Pyrénées-Orientales.
Discover our family campsite with activities for children
The Mini-club of our family campsite located in Canet-en-Roussillon is open from Monday to Friday in July and August. It welcomes children from 5 to 12 years old free of charge, whether you have booked a camping pitch, a mobile home or a lodge tent. Many activities are organised by our qualified and experienced animators. Your children won't get bored!
The facilities and entertainment for children that we offer you in our family campsite:
- Bouncy castle
- Mini-disco evening
- Group games (treasure hunt, treasure hunt, treasure hunt...)
- Sporting Challenge
- Creative Workshops
- Animations with our mascot
While children enjoy organized activities and group games, teenagers sometimes prefer to get together to do more age-appropriate activities. Just like the little ones, they will appreciate theaquatic area with its slides and 3-track Pentagliss. They will also have access to a multi-activity playroom with free access. On the programme in this room: table football, table tennis, board games and billiards. We have designed a " teenagers' corner " which is exclusively reserved for them.
Family camping is a paradise for children ... and parents!
In a 4-star family campsite, everything is done to keep the children occupied and let the parents rest or enjoy the facilities and entertainment.
Here are 5 good reasons to enjoy family camping for the holidays :
- The children make vacation buddies, bond and learn about community life.
- Children enjoy the great outdoors, gain independence and enjoy "controlled" freedom.
- Parents are reassured because the activities are supervised and the children evolve in a safe environment.
- Teenagers can take advantage of the facilities and activities reserved for them.
- Parents and children get together to share family moments at the campsite or to visit the region.