Our Catalan country in the Pyrénées-Orientales
In Roussillon and in the Pyrénées-Orientales, live your holidays differently !
Our Catalan land in the heart of the Pyrenees-Orientales lends itself wonderfully to relaxation and discovery. Between land, sea, mountains and sun, a thousand riches, a thousand lights are just waiting for you.
At the 4-star Ma Prairie Campsite, we are Catalans and we will be happy to serve as your guide to discover and taste all the nuances of a land we love.
Our tourist information point will provide you with excursion programs to discover superb theme tours (prehistory, medieval, natural, gastronomy, crafts, sports, ...).
To discover among others:
- Canet and her pond
- Collioure and its creeks
- The best beaches in the Pyrénées-Orientales
- The Romanesque heritage of Roussillon
- The Pyrenees, and its Canigou massif
- Barcelona, Spanish capital of Catalonia
- The Natural Park of the Eastern Pyrenees on board the Little Yellow Train
- Côtes du Roussillon wine with a visit to the "Domaine de la Perdrix" vineyard in Trouillas.
- Leisure adventures: Quad biking, Rafting, Cannyoning, etc...
- The Roussillon Markets
- And so much more...
Camping Ma Prairie is a partner of Accueil Vélo. Extremely well situated, the Voie Verte (Green Way) borders the campsite and the Euro Vélo 8 (the Mediterranean by bike) are very close. To find out more, bike lovers and cyclotourists will find all the useful information on this page : Welcome to cyclotourists
Excursions to visit
Many excursions are proposed to you from our campsite in the Pyrénées-Orientales, in partnership with CARS VERTS VOYAGES. Escapades by coach which will allow you to discover Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia (guided or not), the Nou Camp museum for the fans of one of the biggest football club in the world, the Yellow Train, the Pas de La Case in Andorra, Figueras and its Salvadore Dali museum, the Canal du Midi ...
Discover the program of the excursions
The Pyrénées-Orientales region offers many events throughout the high and low seasons. Discover for example :
- The Cherry festival: 3rd weekend of May in the village of Céret
- Les Jeudi de Perpignan : International Festival of Music and Street Art - July & August
- "Visa Pour l'Image: International Festival of Photojournalism - 1st half of September
- The Festival of the Déferlantes: Musical festival in an exceptional setting at the Château de Valmy
- The Bear Festival: A traditional Catalan festival