Our Catalan Territory
Our Catalan territory lends itself ideally for leisure and exploring. Between Mountains, land sea and sun, myriad of surprising destinations and activities, waiting to be discovered by YOU !
At Ma Prairie we are very attached to our Catalan heritage and we gladly explain you our local culture and traditions our territory, our passion !
Learn more :
- Canet-en-Roussillon and its lake
- Collioure and its coves
- The beaches
- The roman art heritage of the Roussillon
- The Pyrenees
- Explore the Eastern Pyrenees by train
- Fine wines of « Domaine de La Perdrix »
- Outdoor activities: rafting, canyonning, via ferrata, Nordic walking, paddle, kitesurf etc….
- The daily markets of the Roussillon
Excursions by coach
A large program of excursions is proposed with departures from the campsite, by our partner “Cars Verts Voyages”. One day trips to Barcelona, capital of Catalonia (free or guided visits), the Camp Nou museum (famous football club of Barcelona), the Little Yellow Train, Andorra, Figueres and the Dali Museum, the Canal du Midi…
- La fête de la cerise : the celebration of the Cherry, 3rd weekend of May in Céret
- Les jeudis de Perpignan : In july and August, street artists and professional musicians perform every Thursday in the streets of Perpignan !
- Visa pour l’image : International festival of photojournalism, the 2 first weeks of September in Perpignan.