Plan your stay at our 4-star campsite in Canet
At the entrance to the village of Canet en Roussillon, the beach is only 3 km away: "Ma Prairie" opens its garden and its 4 and a half hectares of greenery, where you will find a whole range of typically Mediterranean flora with the smells and colours of the south.
Nature, Comfort, Services, Relaxation: for 3 generations, the GIL family has been welcoming you in the friendly and sunny atmosphere that characterizes it.
"Sharing what we love with a team at your service."
Simon and Nathalie GIL wish you the most beautiful parenthesis in Roussillon!
Reception open every day
Low season: from 9h00 to 12h00 and from 14h00 to 18h00
July and August : from 9h00 to 12h00 and from 14h00 to 19h00 and Saturday / Sunday from 8h00 to 12h00 and from 14h00 to 20h00
Our reception team is there to give you all the information you need for your stay, both tourist and practical.
On this page you will find many useful downloads for your stay
Access our terms and conditions of sale
- RENTALS : you have left a deposit of 200 €, deposited in case of damage to the mobile home, poorly cleaned rental on your departure or a lack of many items on the inventory. It will be returned to you after your departure, after control and inventory of fixtures.
- INVENTORIES : Our cleaning team has checked that your rental has everything you need for a good stay. If you lack anything for your comfort, do not hesitate to let us know, we will do our utmost to meet your request. We will do our utmost to meet your request. However, you are asked to fill in our check-in form given to you on your arrival.
- BARRIER CARDS : the entrance to the campsite is managed by automatic gates requiring the presentation of a badge which is given to you on the day of your arrival against a deposit (20 €).
Please inform the reception. Visitors must leave their vehicles outside the campsite. The management reserves the right to limit the number of visitors present on the campsite. Visitors do not have access to the swimming pool.
- Before 10.30 am for the mobile homes (departure by appointment to be taken at the latest the day before your departure).
- Before 12:00 for bare pitches.
In case of departure outside the opening hours of the reception, please let us know at the latest the day before your departure, our receptionists will explain the procedure to follow.
Thedeparture cleaning of the mobile homes is not included in the rental price. Please pay particular attention to the following points: microwave inside, fridge and freezer cleaned and defrosted, shower tray, rubbish bin emptied, dishes cleaned and put away in cupboards. Do not leave any product, even new, in the rental (salt, pepper, toilet paper...) and close all the windows. For the rented sheets and towels: put them together on the living room table.
In order to avoid any hassle, it is possible for you to take, at the reception, the cleaning package (80 €).
Pets must be reported to the reception desk (up-to-date vaccination booklet and category 1 and 2 dogs strictly forbidden). They must be kept on a leash, under the responsibility of their master and are forbidden in the swimming pool and sanitary facilities. Please do not leave them alone on your pitches. Please make sure that they relieve themselves outside the campsite and collect their faeces with the bags provided for this purpose that you will find on either side of the reception building.
A shower specially made for them is installed next to the washing-up basins of the S3 sanitary unit. The use of this shower is free of charge. We thank you to respect the material and to clean it after use.
The rules and regulations are posted at the entrance of the campsite opposite the reception. The management declines all responsibility in case of theft. For the security of your personal belongings, you can rent safes at the reception. In case of a medical emergency, please contact the security agent or call the emergency number displayed.
Closed from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
Barriers with badge (given at the reception desk against deposit). Only one vehicle per pitch is allowed in the campsite at any one time.
Caution: Never follow the vehicle from the front (or force your way through) or you may catch the barrier on the windshield.
Only one vehicle per pitch is allowed in the campsite. The parking space may be located on the pitch or in another place inside the campsite marked.
Authorized from 7 am to 11 pm
Thespeed limit is 10km/h.
Noisy motorcycles and vehicles are asked to respect the peace and quiet of the holidaymakers by limiting the nuisance as much as possible.
Beyond 11.00 pm, access to the barriers being impossible, please park outside the campsite and walk back to your pitch.
Together, let's preserve the environment !
We are committed to preserving our environment. Thank you for helping us in this process which concerns us all. Water is precious, let's not waste it. Don't let children go alone to the toilets or play with water. The rubbish room is at the entrance of the campsite. There you will find the bins corresponding to the various selective sorting, i.e. :
- White/green sorting column for glass.
- White/yellow sorting column for cardboard, plastic.
- The other containers for household waste.
Please be vigilant when sorting your waste.
Doing something for the environment is important for our children's future!
No other waste must be deposited under penalty of prosecution (no tents, garden chairs, household appliances, scrap metal, etc.).
RESPECT WATER - SORT WASTE - SAVE ENERGY - RESPECT NATURE
Useful numbers and information
TOURISM OFFICE of Canet en Roussillon: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.00
MEDICAL EMERGENCIES OR FIRE ONE NUMBER: 112
- DR LABARTHE : +33 (0)126.96.36.199.30- 50 rue Joseph Lafon, Canet village
- DR MAAROUF MOUSTAFA : +33 (0)188.8.131.52- 50 rue Joseph Lafon, Canet Village
- +33 (0)184.108.40.206.46 - 46 rue Joseph Lafon, Canet Village
- In the Village: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.98, 50 rue Joseph Lafon, Canet Village
- PHARMACIE DE GARDE/Emergency: +33 32 37
- +33(0)4.68.73.08.20 Clinique des sables, 16 Impasse Jacques Cartier- Canet Plage
- +33 (0)18.104.22.168.04, 37 Avenue de la Méditerranée - Canet Plage