Responsible for the protection of your data
The entity responsible for the collection of your personal data is the company Sol I Sombre, located at 1 Avenue des Coteaux 66 140 Canet en Roussillon and which has appointed Camping Ma Prairie as its representative in matters of confidentiality, with Mrs Nathalie GIL, site director, as the person in charge.
As the owner of the data and at any time, you have the right to contact by email to [email protected]or in writing to Camping Ma Prairie, 1 avenue des Coteaux 66140 Canet en Roussillon, including the reference "User data", to change the scope of processing of your data. In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, this request must contain the following data of the data subject: first and last name, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Card or any other legally valid document, proof of his/her identity or that of his/her legal guardian acting in representation of the user and of the request that is made.
Data protection law :
You have the right of access to your data, and the right to rectify it. You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and use of your data for the purposes indicated below. You also have the right to erase them and the right of portability at any time. By addressing your request to the Data Protection Officer of Camping Ma Prairie.
What data is collected?
While browsing our website www.maprairie.comWe ask you on various occasions to provide us with various personal data. In particular, we ask you to
- When using a contact form
- When you make a reservation
- When you log in to your personal space,
- When you communicate on our Chat
- When you answer our satisfaction questionnaire
- When you subscribe to the newsletter
The data requested is as follows:
- Your contact details : surname, first name, date of birth, place of birth, home address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, mobile phone number, identity card or passport number, license plate number.
- Information on accompanying persons : surname, first name, date and place of birth, for which you undertake to obtain prior agreements.
- Elements linked to the customer account: password, history of stays, favourites, travel preferences (date of stay, camping and accommodation booked, length of stay)
- Commercial information : newsletter subscriptions, commercial sms push, reception of partner offers.
- Payment information (payment methods, amounts paid)
- Exchanges made with us by mail, e-mail, chat service, phone calls or on social networks, answers to satisfaction questionnaires.
- Information relating to your use of our website and/or mobile application
- Information about your applications on our job site (CV, cover letter, photos).
We also collect other data that can be activated or deactivated from your devices:
- The real-time geographical position of your smartphone if you have activated this function/ This data is requested but not stored.
You may choose not to provide us with this information, however, some of the services and features we offer you may not be able to work fully.
For what purpose do we process your data?
Your data collected in this way is used in different cases:
- Manage and validate a booking: collect payment, confirm your booking and send you information about your stay by SMS by email or via the mobile application.
- Allow you to navigate the website www.maprairie.com or on our mobile application, to access your "my Account" account space on our various media and take advantage of the services, products and information available.
- To communicate on the news of the Ma Prairie campsite and on our novelties, but also to offer you personalized offers and services. You can change your subscription preferences at any time on request or on your "My Account" space.
- Carry out studies and technical tests in order to optimize our website, improve our tools and services and offer you an ever more optimal browsing experience.
- Respond to your requests, expectations and complaints when you use our contact form or our Chat, follow up on them and improve customer service.
- To collect your opinion following a stay via our satisfaction questionnaire but also to carry out statistical studies.
- Record and manage your participation in the contests offered on various media (Facebook, Instagram ...) throughout the year and send you your winnings.
- Analyze your career path and establish a profile in order to understand, anticipate and evaluate your preferences and thus propose offers that meet your expectations. As part of this processing, your personal information may be transmitted to our technical service providers.
- To comply with the law and to respond to any requests from the legal authorities, to ensure compliance with the GTC, to notify the authorities in the event of any unlawful actions and to protect our rights in the event of prejudice or damage.
Use of COOKIE
When you view our website, you will be assigned a permanent "cookie" (small text file) which will be stored on your computer's hard drive. The cookie allows us to identify you when you visit our site so that we can improve your navigation on the site and personalize your online experience: automatic recognition, memorization of your favorite products...
We also collect technical information about your computer every time you open a page during your visits to our site. This information includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the operating system you are using, the type of browser you are using, and the address of the website from which you came, if any. We collect this information to improve the quality of your visit to our site, and we do not sell or give this information to third parties.
You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser accordingly; however, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in this case.
Who can use this data?
We may share your data with third parties, more specifically subcontracting technology companies and secure payment companies, enabling us to offer you the personalisation of our offers and services on our website, in compliance with the legislation, and in complete security.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses text files called "cookies", which are saved on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will normally be transmitted to a server in the USA and stored there.
If the anonymous IP address function is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google in the member states of the European Union and in the other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In exceptional cases, the full IP address may be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there.
Google uses this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on online activities for the website operator and to improve the services provided in connection with the use of this website and the Internet. Google will not associate the IP address transmitted by your browser with any other data held by Google Analytics.
You can block the installation of cookies by simply setting your browser; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent Google from saving the information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) and having it processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr .
Sol I Sombre is the editor of an information and presentation page of Camping Ma Prairie on various social networks such as Facebook™, Twitter™, Flickr™ or Instagram™.
You can follow the pages of Camping Ma Prairie on these social networks. Your personal information, which you have indicated as public and accessible from your profile, is accessible to Camping Ma Prairie. MA PRAIRIE does not create or use any database independent of these social networks from the personal information that you may publish there.
If you wish to oppose access by MY PRAIRIE to the personal information you have published on your profile (and which is publicly visible), we remind you that the parameters of social networks offer the possibility to control and/or limit access to your data. We also recommend that you regularly read the personal data policy of these social networks.
How is your data protected?
In order to protect your data, a rigorous security procedure has been put in place. The data used is encrypted and protected using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol in order to manage and transfer it securely via a secure connection on a dedicated network.
How long is your data kept?
We keep your personal data for the time necessary to perform the above-mentioned services. If you have a customer account, your data is kept for the period of use of this account.
The personal data relating to your reservations are kept longer in order to meet legal obligations (such as tax or sales regulations and for warranty purposes).