At the entrance to the Village of Canet en Roussillon, the beach is just at 3 km away. Ma Prairie Campsite opens its green garden of 4 and half hectares, where presents a typical Mediterranean flora with the smells and colors of the south of France.
Nature, Comfort, Services, Relaxation: for 3 generations, the GIL family welcomes you in the friendly and sunny atmosphere that characterizes them.
“Share what we love with a team at your service”
Simon and Nathalie GIL wish you the most beautiful holidays in the Roussillon!
Reception opens every day
Low season: 09:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 18:00
July and August: Monday to Wednesday 9:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 19:00 and Saturday / Sunday from 8:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 20:00
Our welcome team is here to give you all the information you need for your stay, both touristic and practical.
- RENTALS: you left a deposit of 200 €, in case of deterioration of the mobile home, of a rental badly cleaned at your departure or of a lack of many items on the inventory. It will be returned after your departure, after inspection and inventory.
- INVENTORY: Our cleaning team checked that your rental had all the necessary for you to have a good stay. If you missed anything for your comfort, please let us know. We will do our best to answer your request. However, you are kindly requested to fill in our checklist provided upon your arrival.
- BARRIER BADGE: the campsite entrance is managed by automatic barriers requiring the presentation of a badge that is given to you on the day of your arrival against a deposit (20 €)
Please inform reception. Visitors must park their vehicles outside the campsite. The campsite reserves the right to limit the number of visitors present on the campsite. Visitors don’t have access to the pool.
- Before 10:30 am for mobile homes (an appointment for departures have to be taken at the latest the day before your departure).
- Before 12:00 for empty pitches
In case of departure apart from the reception opening hours, we thank you to communicate it to us at the latest the day before your departure, our receptionists will explain you the procedure you have to follow
The mobile homes cleaning at your departure is not included in the rental price. Please pay particular attention to the following points: interior of the microwave, fridge and freezer cleaned and defrosted, shower tray, emptied trash, dishes cleaned and stored in cupboards. Don’t leave any product, even unused, in the rental (salt, pepper, toilet paper …) and close all windows. For rented sheets and towels: group them on the living room table.
To avoid any hassle, it is possible to take, at the reception, a cleaning fee (80 €)
Pets must be reported to the reception (with an up-to-date vaccination certificate. Dogs of categories 1 and 2 are strictly prohibited). They must be leashed, under the responsibility of their owner, and are prohibited to the pool and sanitary. Don’t leave them alone on your pitch. Make sure to make them do their needs outside the campsite and to collect their droppings with the bags provided for this purpose. You’ll find them on both sides of the reception building.
A shower specially made for pets is installed next to the dish trays of the S3 sanitary. The use of this canidouche is free. We thank you for respecting the material and cleaning it after use.
The internal rules are posted at the entrance of the campsite in front of the reception. The campsite declines any responsibility in case of theft. For the safety of your belongings, you can rent safe-deposit box at the reception. In case of a medical emergency, contact the safety officer or call the emergency number displayed.
Closed from 23:00 to 7:00.
Barriers with badges (delivered to the reception against a deposit). Only one vehicle per pitch is simultaneously allowed in the campsite.
Caution: never follow the vehicle in front of you (or force the passage) at the risk of taking the barrier on the windshield of your car.
Only one vehicle per pitch is allowed in the campsite. The parking lot can be located on the pitch or in another place inside the campsite and indicated by a marking.
Allowed from 7am to 11pm
The speed is limited to 10 km / h.
Motorcycles and noisy vehicles are requested to respect the tranquility of vacationers by minimizing the nuisance.
Beyond 23:00, the access to the barriers is impossible by car or motorcycle, thank you to park outside the campsite and walk back to your location.
Together, let’s preserve the environment !!
We commit to preserve our environment. Thank you for helping us in this process that concerns us all. Water is precious, don’t waste it. Don’t let children go alone to the bathroom or play with water. The waste local is at the entrance of the campsite. You will find there the bins corresponding to the various selective trash sorts, that is:
- White / green sorting for glass
- White / yellow sorting for cardboard, plastic
- Other containers for household waste.
Please be careful when sorting your garbage.
Making a gesture for the environment is important for the future of our children!
Not any other waste should be deposited under penalty of prosecution (no tents, garden chairs, appliances, scrap metal …).
RESPECT WATER – SORT WASTE – SAVE ENERGY – RESPECT NATURE
Phone numbers and useful information
TOURIST OFFICE of Canet en Roussillon: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.00
MEDICAL EMERGENCIES OR FIRE EMERGENCIES ONLY ONE NUMBER: 112
- DR LABARTHE : +33 (0)126.96.36.199.30- 50 rue Joseph Lafon, Canet village
- DR MAAROUF MOUSTAFA : +33 (0)188.8.131.52- 50 rue Joseph Lafon, Canet Village
- +33 (0)184.108.40.206.46 – 46 rue Joseph Lafon, Canet Village
- Au Village : +33 (0)220.127.116.11.98, 50 rue Joseph Lafon, Canet Village
- PHARMACIE DE GARDE/Emergency : +33 32 37
- +33(0)4.68.73.08.20 Clinique des sables, 16 Impasse Jacques Cartier- Canet Plage
- +33 (0)18.104.22.168.04, 37 Avenue de la Méditéranée- Canet Plage